- Code Recipe: Reading MSP430 power supply voltage level
- Barometric pressure sensor, Raspberry, Python and things in the works
- Raspberry Pi Serial Shield expansion boards
- Precompiled TP-Link TL-WN725N driver for 3.2.27+ Raspbian kernel
- Building TP-LINK TL-WN725N WiFi USB Adapter driver for Raspberry Pi
Tag Archives: Linux
After a few weeks of waiting, I’ve finally received two breakout boards with BMP085 barometric pressure sensors.
Download, copy it to /lib/modules/3.2.27+/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/ and reboot. After that, setup your wireless network.
UPDATE (2013-01-25): I’ve updated RPi firmware today and it seems that the latest kernel (3.6.11+) includes working driver for TL-WN725N. Instructions below are now obsolete/educational I’ve decided to replace TL-WN721N adapters with something smaller. After some research and tests with … Continue reading
My Raspberries are expanded with DS3231 I2C realtime clock. It’s a very simple solution, as only required external component is a backup battery (crystal is integrated into the chip!). And it’s also claimed to be very accurate By default, Raspbian installation … Continue reading
Here’s a short tutorial on how to quickly setup WiFi on your RasPi. I’m using Atheros based TP-LINK TL-WN721N USB adapter – good and cheap.